Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Busy, Busy

As the semester comes to a close and finals approach, I'm swamped. Lots of students coming to office hours, which is great as I get to meet them, but I do wish some had come in a little earlier--for their sake and mine. I didn't feel too great yesterday either--I hope I'm not catching any of the flu bugs that have been circulating around campus.

Other than work, I have nothing much to report. Yesterday's outfit was another Lyell one--the black top with the scalloped lace neck and dollman sleeves from Fall 08, my stalwart Lyell black box pleat skirt and my trusty chunky black cashmere Club Monaco cardi combined with gray tights, gray Fiorentini and Baker boots and my black Lyell little girl peacoat.

If today wasn't acupuncture, I'd be wearing a dress. I still haven't fathomed what to wear and I have to leave in an hour. That autumn chill rules out the gaia pants outfit I'd picked out in advance. I want to give my box pleat skirt (or skirts as I have two) a little break.

2 comments:

LivKate said...

Oh Moya,

I can relate, I have been working 12 hour days and I do not see an end in sight! Hang in there!

Moya said...

Thanks! Hang on in there too. I feel like I'm just a one note person right now--work and what I'm wearing.