Monday, November 30, 2009

Addendum: What I Wore Today

I'm not trying to pad my blog post count (although this makes it the most blogged month of 2009 at 25) but I did forget to record today's outfit. Not much Mayle today. I wore a black box pleat gabardine skirt from Club Monaco (it's the reason I didn't get Amandine--my skirt is very similar and I've had it for about 5 years), my bottle green silk pintuck Lyell blouse from FW 2005, my navy Mayle cardi from FW 2006 with the wood buttons (never knew the name), heather gray tights, gray boots and Odette in Navy. It was getting cold as I left and I also knew that I'd get covered in chalk but I needed something warm. At least the chalk is rubbing off my left sleeve although I have no idea how I managed to get chalk up there.... Leave it to me to make a mess of myself!

No comments: