Monday, April 6, 2009

Mayle for Sale, Part VI




Mayle


More stuff will be coming up this week. All the previous styles listed are now sold. I hope at least some ebay fees were avoided this way.

I'm about to start spring break tomorrow and that will give me time to post updates as well as (hopefully) finish the book and do my taxes. I hope to accomplish a lot this break and not waste it merely recuperating from the last 9-10 weeks of class--and winter. I also get to go to Evan's wonderful mother and step-father's house for Passover and eat her fabulous cooking. Last year it was warm and I wore cotton Mayle dresses. If things stay the same, this year I'll be debuting my Belda trench.

In the hopes of warm weather, Kim offers a very rare Mayle top for sale. Her description follows. Those of you who saw the re-editions will recognize the wonderful cotton Dalmatia fabric. Again, this is another beauty not in my size.

This top has now sold. Thank you guys! More Mayle for sale very soon.

9 comments:

erica said...

lovely fabric, beautiful top!

i hope you have a wonderful spring break, moya. i can't believe it's already april and yet still miserably cold and wet outside.

enjoy what sounds to be a delicious Passover meal, and good luck with your book and taxes (ugh).

time seems to be passing so quickly and yet the weather is improving at a snail's pace.

Christina said...

enjoy your spring break and try to give yourself at least one day off!

that dalmatia top is gorgeous and perfect for spring and summer!

mel said...

that is gorgeous! i agree!

moya - enjoy your spring break. mine was a welcome reprieve.

leanne said...

simply gorgeous. i don't really know what else to say about the top. have a wonderful spring break. i hope that you are able to enjoy some warm weather and don't have to spend the entire time glued to your laptop!

pine said...

I know...it is super pretty, isn't it. I hate letting it go, but i never managed to style it for myself somehow, maybe it's the print, maybe my body shape, not sure why (I take Mayle sizes 4, 6, 8) and it's been sitting pretty in my closet unclaimed for years...I hope it goes to someone's loving home from this community rather than an ebay stranger, although i have never worn it except for trying it before the mirror a handful of times, it has become dear to me, the way all Mayle pieces do...

lorochills said...

kim-such a great top i own this very one and wear it with my wideleg high-waisted jeans and my rising sun corks or with straight leg jeans and sandals...
moya-enjoy your break you deserve all the rest and relaxation you can get...please also eat plenty

Marti said...

Moya- I cannot believe its Passover! I have made no plans its terrible. Enjoy spring break!

Anonymous said...

random mayle eye candy...

http://images.nymag.com/nightlife/partylines/2009/04/07/images/2.jpg

Moya said...

I was in Mayle when she got that Mitsu Dalmatia!