Friday, April 10, 2009

Back Home

First of all, thank you everybody for your kind comments. I just got home and the first thing I did (after hugging the cats) was to call my health insurance. Nothing has happened yet but I did get the return receipt from my COBRA application. I have to hold tight until Monday as the package has yet to be opened and scanned in. At least this means I will try not to think about this until after the weekend.

In other news, more Mayle for sale coming up later this afternoon. If anybody missed out on Marion (a dress I really regret not purchasing), Leanne has a brand new one that she's selling here.

In other Mayle news, I wore Jemeen for the second night of Passover and love it. It's such a great basic dress. I also wore my Gaia pants with Anahi to travel out to LI and love the combination. I am now really pleased I got them--Mayle pants can be tough but these are beautiful and so comfortable.

The first day of Passover was ruined by the COBRA but I think my head is a little more clear right now. It does help to get out of town, no matter how much you love where you live.

7 comments:

Biscuit said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better, Moya! We'll all continue to keep our fingers crossed for you for a speedy resolution of the insurance issue.

I have a couple of things I want to sell, but no pictures as of yet (though, I think most people reading this are already familiar with the styles). I want to sell the Yves in rose, size 2, for $175, and Rosamelia in cream, size 2, for $200. Anyone interested, please let me know, you can email me at susiesfrocks (at) gmail (dot) com. I would also be interested in a trade.

Moya said...

Thank you, Susie. I appreciate your kindness.

If you have any photos, please email them to me so I can list your Mayle here.

Marti said...

Moya, it will all work out - these things just end up taking so much time. But when you get resolution you will be so happy and wonder why you stressed so much :)!

leanne said...

Moya - what size Anahi do you have? I would LOVE to find one - I think I need a 6 or 4. Just missed one on ebay.
Susie - i fear that I would have the same issues with your yves that I do with marion and reiko, otherwise I would be up for trading you!

mel said...

glad you had a nice passover and had a well-deserved respite from rude students and incompetent staff! i really hope this insurance thing gets resolved for you asap.

your gaia-anahi combo sounds fabulous! i'm intrigued about the gaia pants. are they running true? also, are they stretchy in the waist or fitted?

i'm in new york this weekend for easter and am so sad the weather's turned again... no mayle frocks this weekend yet again :(

Cindy said...

Moya, you should look into NYS fertility funding. Even if you do get COBRA coverage, the coverage is actually quite expensive. You may be better off finding coverage on your own without COBRA. Make sure you keep your receipts for any care received because you can deduct your medical expenses from your taxable income when you file next year. I wish you the very best of luck with all of this!

I am glad you love your Jemeen and that you tried Anahi with your Gaia pants... Don't you love how versatile Anahi is?

Moya said...

Thank you so much, Cindy. I will look into it this week. I hope I can get this all sorted out soon.

I was inspired by the way you wore Anahi and, yes, I love how versatile it is and how well it works tucked in and out.