Friday, May 13, 2011

Madewell

While J. Crew has some exciting items for fall, Madewell shouldn't be overlooked. Its spring/summer collections have some great versatile pieces. I am seriously thinking about getting these sandals which combine the appeal and look of heels (especially from the front) and the comfort of heels. And with my faculty ID, the discount takes them below $110 so I'll pay lower NYC tax.


I also fell in love with this shirt, so much so that I bought it in navy (not available in this color online). It is soft, drapes just right and I think I will live in it, especially on hot or humid days. I doubt it will be reduced as it seems to be flying off shelves--four other people bought it while I was in there. I don't care if I see someone else wearing it as it's just that nice. The Madewell image below really doesn't do it justice. 


No comments: