Sunday, June 20, 2010

Vain and Vapid shop update

A couple of weeks ago, I posted about my success in ordering a Vain and Vapid Leo dress. Julie, the designer/dressmaker, has been really great about getting my measurements so the dress should fit me perfectly. She's also having another update tomorrow at noon at her big cartel shop, starting at noon tomorrow. If you are looking for something great and want to support a small artisan, I highly recommend her work.

Here's what she'll have available tomorrow--she makes it for you so you specify the size. She's making two of each dresses and one skirt for now. There should be another update next week.

2 comments:

lorochills said...

moya- i love these pieces...so easy and effortless...nothing beats custom made clothing for sure

Jocy said...

A lovely line.