Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Leo dress arrived

I just received my Vain and Vapid Leo dress in the mail this morning--it is a perfect fit, beautifully made and is as lovely as in the pictures. I'm certainly going to try to get another dress from Julie this summer. In the meantime, I'm very happy wearing my Leo--which came in time for the 90 degree heat. It has four pretty engraved metal buttons at the front and the cotton is light and airy but not see-through. I'll post photos later. It looks great with my No. 6 clogs and I can see it working really well with opaque tights in the fall.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Yay! I'm so happy it fits! I bet they would pair really well with your No.6 clogs and with opaque tights when it gets cooler.

Hope you're not melting over there. I feel like I escaped the east coast just in time.

Moya said...

It's so hot here that I am melting. Even with the a/c, I kept waking up last night. I hope you are enjoying the cooler west coast, Jennifer!