Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mayle for Sale, Part 3

I think I tried to add too many images to my last post so I'm starting another post for this item.

Up for sale is the coveted Fabienne vest from Fall 08 in a thick yet soft gray wool. This piece sold out immediately and while I love it, I have no idea how to wear it. After keeping it in a drawer for well over a year, it's time to part ways. It's unmarked but I believe it is a size M or L. Because of its open sides, it would fit a M to L, possibly even a S. Sorry about the upside down photo! I can't get it to rotate in blogger...

                                                                 Front of the sweater

                                              Back--front has slight cables, back is ribbed.


                                                                Button up neck.


If interested, please leave a comment below. Thank you.

No comments: