Thursday, January 12, 2012

Making Way for the New

So, I picked up my beautiful new Tocca coat today. Here's the one I bought:



It's warm and soft--the tweedy one I liked was thinner, a bit cheaper and not as soft.

In order to accommodate this new find I am going to have to sell my beautiful Lyell tweed scallop coat (a great regret as I love it). I just don't have the space. This one is sad but I can't keep both, especially as I have another brown tweed Lyell coat. I've worn it twice and it is in new condition. It's a size 10 but runs very small (as is typical of Lyell)--it's more like a 6-8.




If interested, email me at moya[dot]luckett[at]gmail[dot]com.

1 comment:

erica said...

i love the virgin wool version, it looks so soft and snuggly.

the tweed scallop coat is gorgeous, too. it's true, though--one really can have TOO many coats :(