Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes, 2012

Still kicking myself that both Evan and I assumed the other one would have set the DVR (we missed the first hour and effectively all the Ricky Gervais bits). As for the dresses/best dressed, it's almost too predictable who will shine on the red carpet these days. These were my favourites (from those I've seen so far). All the usual candidates are here--Michelle Williams, Natalie Portman, Emma Stone, etc.


Loved this Lanvin--the colour, cut and drape.


Again, the colour is fantastic and I love the feathery look. It's almost reptilian but it works.


Love the colour, love the headband. She really does always nail it.


I saw Jessica Alba in Sephora once and she really is stunningly beautiful. This dress is so 
sweet and the color is just amazing.


Because I love the colour, because I love Revenge and because she looks amazing at any age.


I love the pink/red combination here. She always looks like an Audrey Hepburn princess.



I'm surprised about this one too. Normally she dresses lazily and boringly, but this dress really worked.


No comments: