Thursday, January 19, 2012

Found!

My blog has been low on original photos for a while for two reasons. First I lost the camera cord so I couldn't download photos. Then I lost my camera. (Mislaid is perhaps a more appropriate term.) In the midst of one of my bursts of spring cleaning/throwing out/recycling yesterday, I found the cord but the camera remained awol. As I was waking up this morning, I remembered showing photos of Peeps to my grad students, which meant my camera was in one of my book bags. When I get to the end of the semester, I usually switch bags because the one I've been using is filled with miscellany, and this was no exception. At the bottom of the bag pile, I found the bag and my camera.

While this may appear the world's dullest post, I do have something of a point. Found camera/cord means I can post some of my surplus wardrobe and accessories for sale. Most are either unworn or worn once, and the pieces for sale include the Lyell scallop coat below, two pairs of unworn Mayle shoes/sandals, Mayle knits, jackets and possibly dresses, three Rachel Comey dresses, unworn Prada, Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs collection, Rag and Bone and other shoes and a variety of other pieces that either never fit or just don't fit my lifestyle, my climate or my style.

I'll be posting pieces here and on CCS on Wednesdays, in case anybody is interested.

1 comment:

Marti said...

you know I am interested - knits and dresses!