Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 in 30

Despite picking up a cold (from my pilates class no less), I went into yoga (with my own mat to ensure I didn't spread the virus further) on Saturday to complete my 30 yoga classes in 30 days challenge. I am not sure I look any slimmer although I think I am stronger (it's tough to tell as some of my joints ache--first my left shoulder, now my right knee). I know my poses and posture are better and that pilates no longer leaves me with aches and pains for several days, so I am probably doing something better.

I get 30% off my next month's card, which is nice, but the pleasure comes in completing the challenge. I pushed myself and did it, despite a cold, work and the other interruptions and challenges that are part of everybody's life.

I also plan to do it again sometime soon but I think I'll give myself a month to catch up on all the other things I need to do--like writing this chapter and finishing my conference paper.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

What an accomplishment! Congratulations!