Thursday, December 3, 2009

United Bamboo Cat Calendar

I forgot to mention this special delivery. Some of you probably read about the United Bamboo 2010 calendar, which features cats modeling special cat-size United Bamboo clothes. As soon as I read about it on racked.com, I contacted them to reserve one. I got an email yesterday around 1 p.m. saying these were available and as one was reserved for me, I had five days to purchase it. So, I ordered it before heading down to NYU to meet some students.

This morning at 9, the USPS person came with a big box. It was the calendar--lightening fast. It only has 6 photos. At $25 I suppose I had hoped for 12, but as a cat parent, I understand the difficulties of this task, unless the cat is Peeps and loves getting dressed. Blue and Remy regard it as a fate worse than death, one that no number of cat treats or cans of Wellness can warrant.




Anyway, the calendar is lovely, big and has a metallic cover. The cats are beautiful and look mighty fine in their outfits. And some of the profits go to the wonderful KittyKind rescue group (www.kittykind.org). I'll be smiling at those beauties for a year so I think this was a great purchase.

1 comment:

Marti said...

OMG. This is AMAZING. And I love the mini outfits!!