Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Work

Classes have now started, so I don't have as much time to catalogue my clothing or do much of anything else. I have finished writing all my syllabi, something that takes far longer than you would imagine, and I've also reached the half way mark in my 30 day yoga/pilates challenge. Today I did one yoga in the morning and an early evening pilates--the latter was actually fairly easy as far as pilates goes. I think the Friday night pilates class is the one that really kicks my butt--or, rather, abs and legs. I also have really sore shoulders--I think all those planks and downward dogs, not to mention other poses/asanas that require lots of shoulder strength, have really done a number on me. Hopefully the pain is a good sign that I'm getting stronger.

No comments: