Monday, May 31, 2010

Another Good Memorial Day Code

I like Tobi.com. There's a lot of merchandise that's not to my taste, but they offer free shipping and regular coupons, as well as Alexander Wang (regular and T lines), Opening Ceremony and others. I love the Surface to Air shoes that I bought from them and now use them to get my organic Kimberley Sayer moisturisers and other eco-minded beauty goods (as well as envirosacs). My last order from them was placed just last week with their previous 20% off code. They have a 25% discount for Memorial Day--there are a few exceptions--that I share below. Surface to Air shoes are included, as are envirosacs (just $7.50 and free shipping--I use mine all the time and got another one recently as they are strong, hold lots of groceries, and fold up into a small pouch), and their organic beauty lines.

code: BEACHBUYS
25% off regular priced lines

Offer ends Monday 05/31/10 11:59pm PST. Excludes items already on sale, and all merchandise from A.P.C., Alexander Wang, Anthony Logistics for Men, Comme des Garcons, Comme des Garcons Play, Converse, G-Star, Hudson Jeans, Hunter, Nixon, T by Alexander Wang, and TOMS Shoes. No minimum purchase necessary. Not valid on previous purchases and cannot be combined with other coupons or price matching.

No comments: