Monday, July 6, 2009

Pictures I Had to Share: Ms Peeps Furrvis Models Target Cat Couture



As you can see, I'm not the only person in my household who enjoys dressing up. Peeps is like her Mummy in more ways than one, as displayed here. She actually seems to like being dressed up in various Target cat costumes, even though most of her hats are too small and her ears can't poke out through the holes and just get squashed. I hoe you enjoy these as much as I do. Unlike her brother, she readily let me put this new hat on her head.

7 comments:

Marti said...

this is too funny. omg. none of my cats would ever let me dress them up!

lorochills said...

how adorable...i love how she works it...

jennifer said...

so cute! peeps looks like she's a sweet kitty! i've considered getting the same hat for my cat...not sure if she'd let me put it on her though.

Moya said...

Peeps is the sweetest little girl in the world. I bottle fed her (I adopted her when she was three weeks old). She loves nothing more than snuggling and is a big ball of fluff and love. She's surprisingly happy to be dressed up. I have other pictures of her in her Target cat collar and her chicken hat that I'll have to post. This hat is one of my favorites. Jennifer, the hat really runs small. Blue wouldn't let me put it on him, and Evan's cat Remy hated it.

erica said...

oh if only turtle or hector would let me do that! peeps looks so sweet. i hope i can meet her someday...

Moya said...

I do hope you can meet her soon, Erica! There's no way Blue or Remy would wear this hat, but dear sweet Peeps seems to like it.

Christina said...

ahh, she's so adorable! I would steal her from you if I could!