Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mayle for Sale, Part XVII


Also, as some of you likely know, Marti is selling her bronze Reiko from the Ten Little Indians re-editions.

Marti writes:
Hi guys. I am going to sell my re-edition reiko. I haven't worn it and don't think I will. Its a 10 little indians limited re-edition. Its a size 6. As you know the number of reiko's made for the pop up shop were limited. It was the hottest selling dress in Mayle history - selling out BEFORE it hit the floor (I bought my black and buttercups the DAY the stock arrived in the back room!). Its new, and I still have the tag.

Let me know if you are interested. email me an offer mzimlin[AT]gmail(dot)com
Please keep in mind that as this is a RARE edition piece, essentially one of a kind I am looking for around what I paid.

No comments: