Saturday, March 27, 2010

Frustration

Yesterday, I tried to order a gray and army green striped long sleeved dress from Metier--T by Alexander Wang. Alas, I need a L and they only ordered up to M. It was just in, so I assumed somebody else would have it. Wrong. I emailed Alexander Wang's customer service who told me they were out of that dress and refered me to shopbop, Opening Ceremony and Barneys--all of whom I'd tried first. Nobody seems to have this dress. If anybody sees it please let me know--I've literally gone to every ecommerce site I can think of as well as looking at the Alexander Wang stockists and finding nothing. I can only hope their customer service is clueless and that the dress will arrive online elsewhere soon (Metier is usually fast, I believe, in updating their stock). Why they didn't get an L in defeats me--when you are 5'10" it's tough to be much smaller unless you are a model or 18 years old.

3 comments:

wythe said...

Moya, I see it on lagarconne in a large:

http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item.htm?itemid=7154&sid=7&pid=

I think it might be listed as four dollars more than on metier, but hopefully their stock on sizing is better.

Moya said...

Thank you so much, Karen. I had checked lagarconne but it wasn't there on Sunday and, truthfully, I'd have not gone back to check again. I just ordered it and am so happy I don't have to spend more time looking for it.

wythe said...

Great Moya!