Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekend with Chris

So I may have a cold, but it is getting better. And tonight, my dear friend Chris comes in from Dallas. We are going to see Madonna tomorrow--it has become one of our rituals--along with eating at Eatery on 9th Avenue, shopping (for him) at Macys, although I will pick up tights in bright colors, and generally gossiping about Project Runway, Posh Spice, clothes and life while giggling like best girlfriends as we go.

We went to see the Spice Girls together in New Jersey in February and had a blast. Other great memories include buying Mayle shoes the day they came into the shop with Chris advising me on the color and him throwing a pair of my shoes away after telling me how much he hated them (they were worn out beyond repair). If I go anywhere near Mayle with him this time, I know my bank account will take a hit, so best to avoid it and shop there when he comes into town during the winter sales.

Whatever happens, it will be great fun. Any time with a friend as dear as Chris is always to be cherished.

No comments: