Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Week of Work

I've been so quiet recently because I am on the verge of finishing my book. Besides writing/editing/typing in corrections in my free time, I've started doing it in those snippets of time I use to blog (like office hours when nobody is coming in to see me). I'm hoping the book will be finished within the next week. Then I will photograph some clothes and throw myself back into this venture.

With February nearly over, I have done quite well with restricting my impulse to buy clothes. I have bought nothing since I got the Lyell jacket, which is my only February purchase along with the Rachel Comey worker pants--which are lovely.

Right now it's snowing and sleeting outside. So I'll be back in snow boots until the beginning of next week. This weather doesn't really allow you to be stylish.

4 comments:

louise or valentine said...

im glad your book is almost done!
how exciting

Marti said...

Hooray for the book! Moya you must admit there is something romantic about the snow.

lorochills said...

i am so glad the end is so near and so happy that spending has been kept at bay:)

Moya said...

Thanks Caroline, Marti and Loretta. The book may be finished this week (I'm hoping to mail it Thursday). I was generally good but I did pick up something at the Barney's Warehouse Sale yesterday...