Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Although we also worked hard, Evan and I had a great Valentine's Day. On Saturday night, we got dinner and went to see a movie (Fish Tank--not as great as the reivews painted it). After that, we went to Whole Foods and got deserts (a fruit flan for me, a chocolate cake for Evan) which were yummy but certainly a violation of my diet. Alas, I managed to leave my favorite Steven Alan cashmere hat in the theater and it wasn't handed in, so I hope they made them again ths year and can replace it.

On Sunday, Evan gave me my gift--a Canon digital camera! So now I can finally take some photos to illustrate this blog. What a thoughtful and kind man he is.

I hope everybody had a great Valentine's Day.

5 comments:

erica said...

oh no, no the SA hat!

we were at whole foods last night buying ingredients for dinner. looks like a lot of people were celebrating the holiday at home this year.

glad to hear you received a camera, hopefully this means lots of photos of all your beautiful finds!

Moya said...

I hope you had a great V-Day with Matthew and Leon, Erica. We ate at home last night. Evan's always great with Valentine's Day and takes me out somewhere nice, but otherwise, we're trying to cook in more these days--partly because that way we can ensure that the food is organic and doesn't have any bad additives.

I'm so pleased with my camera! I hope to have the book done this week so I can take lots of pictures. I hope I can find a replacement stripy SA hat too...

Marti said...

what a great valentines day!! The camera is so thoughtful.... I hope that you can replace your hate.

LivKate said...

Sounds like a great Valentine's day. We stayed home too. Sorry to hear about the SA hat. Was it the striped beret I admire?

Moya said...

It was the striped beret. I really hope there is another one this year up at the Outpost...