Monday, January 18, 2010

Mayle for Sale, Part XVIII

It's been a long while since the last Mayle for sale item, but Karen is offering this lovely dress at a really good price. Here's her description.






Mayle for sale: Thea from Holiday 2008
A lovely, black, 3/4 quarter sleeve dress with lace and piping details. The dress is a size 4 (which I feel is pretty true to size) and barely worn. I found that I haven't worn it enough to justify it in my closet and am hoping to find someone who will give it a good home. Two things to be aware of - I had a friend place a couple of stitches at the midway point at the slit at the top of the dress so that I could wear it unbuttoned or buttoned without it being indecent and I also had her trim the ribbons on the front so that they wouldn't get tangled with coat zippers, etc. I'm looking to sell it for around $220, but would consider other offers too.

Contact Karen at wytheandmetropolitan[AT]gmail[DOT]com

I'll report on the Jeffrey Monteiro sample sale tomorrow. I start back at NYU then and may have a few minutes spare during office hours to update the blog--if not, I'll share the scoop--and the items I regret not buying--later tomorrow.

No comments: