Saturday, September 27, 2008

The dress fits!

My first ever ebay clothing purchase fit! Granted it is a bit scratchy (as I expected--it's 50% mohair) but it is the right size. I think I can manage the itch factor with careful layering. After all, a knit dress isn't for summery days. Evan commented that he liked it, and then said he liked the Anahi top I was wearing and asked if that was new--which it is. Like Lina, it came from Portland, OR, which makes it three pieces of Mayle from that city this week. Strangely enough, I couldn't have found any of them in NYC, where Mayle is only stocked in about three places other than in the store itself (Bird, Jumelle and Barneys). Fall 07 items sold out here a long while ago.

I'm struggling with the book this afternoon. Some parts of this chapter are a mess. I have to get back to it but I wish I hadn't given up caffeine, albeit temporarily, as I need the hit it gives me.

No comments: