Monday, September 22, 2008

First post...

I've been tentative about this blogging process, but decided to start if for no other reason than it will allow me to catalog my clothes for insurance purposes. Maybe that will force me to realize the value of the items already in my closet and keep me away from temptation, especially when I should be finishing my book or cleaning my bedroom.

As my camera is not charged, this post will be sadly unaccompanied by pictures. I will, however, start posting some of my favorite outfits--and their accompanying stories--sooner rather than later.

Let it be said that all the good names for blogs have gone, usually to people who post once, if at all.

3 comments:

Harbinger of Truth said...

Not only do I believe "Frockstyle" to be a perfectly clever name, I also find it fun and uniquely British. Reminds me of someone I know...can't think of whom precisely but someone. :-)

Moya said...

How the hell did you find this, my dear? I think I know... Especially as we are the only two people who are reading each other's new blogs--at the moment..

erica said...

just wanted to add that the reason i started my blog was to catalogue my clothing and hopefully learn that i have more than i need!

well, it certainly didn't work out that way.