Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas from all of us. The cats dressed up in their festive clothing (Peeps being the sole kitty to do so willingly, even happily, as you can see). As you can see, it's a struggle for Blue but they want to extend their seasons greetings.








I want to thank all my wonderful friends, near and far for being such wonderful people. I wish I was home with family but am looking forward to seeing Alyssa later. In the meantime, listening to Rufus Wainwright, playing with my iPad (hello instagrams above) and eating Godiva chocolates.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Christmas to the family and kitties!

jennifer said...

Happy Christmas! I love the pictures of the cats! I really miss Olive and Nori and can't wait to see them in a few days!