Thursday, December 8, 2011

Grouponing

Today as a good day for Groupons. My friend Nelson alerted me to a great Pilates deal--20 sessions for $49 at a place that also has the machines (normally $330). We're planning to go together so it should be fun, especially as Pilates is my favourite exercise.

I also redeemed my Body Shop Groupon ($40 for $20). Not just that put they were passing out scratch cards. Mine was for 50% off--and, yes, I could use the Groupon, which meant $80 worth of products of products for $20. Then I got a body butter for $1 which I donated to their women's shelter box. For the record, I got the coconut shampoo, coconut conditioner, coconut shower gel, gel eye mask, cranberry room fragrance defuser, vitamin c moisturizer with SPF 30, coconut hand sanitizer and the rainforest shampoo/conditioner travel pack. Pretty amazing for $28.

I need not buy toiletries until sometime late in 2012 as my Tobi order arrived tonight. I now have a veritable organic and natural product drugstore piled into closets. Lots of Panagea Organics, Red Flower, Korres, pure Fiji and Hamadi to seems through the year.

No comments: