Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mayle for Sale

I've decided to part with my Sylvestre re-edition as I have never worn it, other than to take pictures for this blog. I don't wear silk dresses in hot weather and I haven't worn this one on cooler days--and I've had the dress hanging in my closet for two years. It is a lovely dress and should go to a good home. Here are some pictures--I will post more soon. It is a size 6 and should fit a 4-8 because of the cut. I also have the original tag--this is a limited edition (number 4 of 5 dresses made).

 If you are interested, please email me at moya[dot]luckett[at]gmail[dot]com. I will be posting a few more dresses from Mayle, Rachel Comey and others very soon.

Here, in the meantime, are some photos--more pictures of this dress to follow.










No comments: