Sunday, April 3, 2011

Paul Krugman's Cats

I love Paul Krugman. He writes clearly about complex economic issues and his blog is a font of wisdom. If he ran the country, or the world for that matter, it would be a better place for everybody. Which is precisely why I think he would shun the task and carry on teaching Economics at Princeton and writing for the New York Times. Just when I thought I couldn't admire him more, I saw this on his blog:


Yes, he's a cat-owner! And long-haired kitties too! His cats are Doris Lessing (r) and Albert Einstein (ginger in the back).

3 comments:

joyce said...

i would totally peg krugman as a cat person. love their names!

Amanda said...

I love how he gets so exasperated when he talks to the crazy right wing economists on The News Hour, he could throttle them. But yes, the kitty names are geeky and endearing.

erica said...

beautiful cats. i love long-hairs, but considering how much turtle and hector shed, i don't think i could ever welcome one into my house!