Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Wednesday

I'm on a frugality drive but I'm also low on sweaters. So far, this November has been mild but trouble is potentially ahead. So I jumped on the J.Crew 25% off promo and headed to the sale section this morning. The chunky cashmere sweater I want is basically perennially out of stock and much as I covet it (and need it), I know it's unlikely I'll ever own one. But I was pleased to get the grey version of the cashmere crew neck with buttons, having been so pleased with the navy. At $104, the price couldn't be beat.



I also got the heather henna crew neck henley sweater at $114. With these in my closet, I really just need one thick cashmere sweater to beat the cold, although I am sure if there are any great bargains this winter I'll just stock up. I've realized that I can't wear any other fabric because of my allergies to wool and basically I'll live in sweaters now until March-April.

No comments: