Thursday, June 12, 2014

Coveting

I'm trying not to look at expensive clothes and accessories. I'm saving for bigger things and I still have so many boxes of Prada, Miu Miu and Marc Jacobs shoes in their pristine never worn state. I realise that so many of the high end brands just aren't that comfortable, made for those who get a car to events and don't have to worry about walking around the city and taking public transport. I'm not buying cheap, but selectively looking at the higher end of midrange brands (Surface to Air, Fiorentini + Baker), none of which are inexpensive.



But these shoes caught my eye when Caroline and I were looking at expensive skirts at Barneys. Even at 40% off, they are over $500. While there are some left in my size, I'm not tempting myself by going to try them on. If it's meant to be at 70-80% off, I'll splurge but I doubt they will be there. Instead, I may just have to enjoy their beauty on a screen.


1 comment:

Marti said...

Those are amazing Moya!!!!! and its true designer shoes = never comfortable