Monday, November 16, 2009

Long day

I taught, I grade, I saw students, I responded to student emails and I got home at 10.15 p.m. and watched Gossip Girl. I'm now about to go to bed after I've done the dishes.  That about sums up my Monday. I wore Lilian, Magheeta (ivory), lavendar tights and my Jeffrey Campbell wedges with Ludovine over the top and my J. Crew locket  and pinky rectangular glass drop earrings. the dept. secretary (who is so lovely) told me she loved my clothes and how unusual they were--I explained a little about how much I like Mayle and how she closed this year. Then I went back to work.

Gossip Girl name-dropped Tisch a lot tonight. But the image they give of Tisch and its students is so wrong--they aren't socialites but good kids who work hard and are very low key and care about their studies. I have to ask the undergrads what they think of all this when I'm back in Tisch tomorrow.

No comments: